BRIGHT LYONS: This is so freaking cool. I picked up my 2 1955 Herman Miller catalogs today and to my surprise only one was an actual catalog. The other was a collection of 80 mostly unpublished installation shots of Herman Miller furniture in various residential and corporate interiors. Many of the pages are actual gelatin silver prints. This type of thing is so awesome and nerdy I literally dream about it.

27 April 2012

This is so freaking cool. I picked up my 2 1955 Herman Miller catalogs today and to my surprise only one was an actual catalog. The other was a collection of 80 mostly unpublished installation shots of Herman Miller furniture in various residential and corporate interiors. Many of the pages are actual gelatin silver prints. This type of thing is so awesome and nerdy I literally dream about it.