BRIGHT LYONS: So I went to check out the bar at the nu hotel since it takes up the first 4 floors of the building that I live in. I got a drink that was basically vodka and lime juice. It was ok but the the bill came. Btw they serve you the bill rolled up in a shot glass. Lame. $16.33. So retarded. Then I went down the street to the legendary BOAT bar and ordered the exact same drink. $3. Hey Nu Hotel you can't charge $16 for shitty drink when your right next to Rucola. Clover Club. Saul. And Lunetta all of witch make far superior cocktail at half the price.

27 April 2012

So I went to check out the bar at the nu hotel since it takes up the first 4 floors of the building that I live in. I got a drink that was basically vodka and lime juice. It was ok but the the bill came. Btw they serve you the bill rolled up in a shot glass. Lame. $16.33. So retarded. Then I went down the street to the legendary BOAT bar and ordered the exact same drink. $3. Hey Nu Hotel you can't charge $16 for shitty drink when your right next to Rucola. Clover Club. Saul. And Lunetta all of witch make far superior cocktail at half the price.